- Specialty: Cyber-Security
- Obtained in 2020 at Superior school St-Jo Sup’ (Le Havre – France)
BTS – Service Informatique aux Organisations
- Specialty Networking Services
- Obtained in 2013 at Lycée Flaubert (Rouen – France)
Baccalauréat – Litterature
- Obtained in 2011 at La Providence (Fécamp – France)
- Score: 905/990
- Obtained in 2020
- Microsoft Windows (Server 2019 / 11 / 10 / 7 / XP)
- MacOS (Catalina, Big Sur),
- Debian-based Systems (Linux Mint, PopOS!)
- ParrotOS / Kali Linux
- Android / LineageOS
- iOS 15
- Cloning: CloneZilla, Redo-Backup, Norton Ghost, Borg, Acronis True Image 2020
- Routers OS: OpenWRT, Cisco, HP, DELL
Network & Services
Common: SSH, (S)FTP, SNMP, Active Directory, SNMP, VLAN, iSCSI, …
Firewall: Sophos XG, UFW
Deployment: WSUS, WDS(+MDT), PXE.
VPN: WireGuard, OpenVPN, Sophos XG.
Remote Control: TeamViewer Entreprise, VNC Server.
Virtualisation: VirtualBox, VMWare ESXi/vSphere, Hyper-V, Docker/Docker-Compose.
Monitoring: Grafana + Telegraf + InfluxDB, Nagios3.
Videoconference/Collaborative tools: Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Team, Discord, Slack, Element.io
Reconnaissance: nmap, rustscan, Wireshark, DNSenum, Hunter.io, nslookup, dig, theHarvester, WPScan, …
Intrusive tools: Lynis, Maltego, ZAP, Metasploit, Weevely, Johntheripper, Hydra, Responder, Impacket suite, …
Data utilitaries: Disk Drill, fdisk, ddrescue, …
Password managers: KeePass, Bitwarden.
Certificates: Let’s Encrypt, OpenSSL, OpenPGP
Development: Golang, Python, C, C++, C#.
Latest Professional experience
SALPA - Geispolsheim (France)
Internship in Geispolsheim | From May 26 to August 31 2020 (2 months)
- Creation of a security audit of the holding:
- Physical Security,
- Webservers Security,
- Internal network & Devices Security.
- Installation of services:
- WSUS (Windows Server Update Services) to make sure all required updates are provided without breaking existing softwares required by the company;
- WDS (Windows Development Services) + MDT to install new machines with all required drivers and software with the less human interaction as possible;
- Application deployment (PDQ Deploy).
- User help:
- Security checks of emails gotten by people,
- Migration from Teamviewer 6 to Teamviewer 15,
- Changed several webservice parameters in order to better suit requirements from the company.
Collège Paul Bert – Fécamp (76) | September 2016 – August 2019 (3 years)
- Created internally my own C# program to list easily the school’s IT resources with the local region’s naming conventions (Normandy).
- Consolidated computer processes while improving existing security. As a result, external hacks are cut in half.
- Monitored and managed Active Directory, systems, network traffic, and security rules.
- Wrote and improved existing documentation in order to solve known problems, and discover potential efficiencies.
Customer service technician for Samsung France
Webhelp France (71) | Mars – September 2015 (7 months)
- Worked for Samsung France, for professional customers only.
- Took care of all technical questions customers had, while reporting all system problems or software incompatibilities.
- Learnt how to work under constant pressure and to organize myself in order to increase productivity and efficiency towards customers.
System Administrator | IT Technician
LaPsyDé (Paris – Sorbonne) | January – February 2013 (2 months)
- Wrote a PHP/SQL application in order to help tracking local scientific articles.
- Installed, and secured new Apple and Windows hardware.
- Monitored in real time the IT infrastructure.
- Created a backup system in real time for the laboratory stations.
- Troubleshooted IT networking and hardware problems.
- Wrote documentation on user problems encountered.
- eSports: I’ve been part of the community for years on high-skilled competitive games such as Quake or Counter-Strike.
- Open-Source / FOSS softwares: I am often using and contributing Open-Source softwares. A great software is always priceless.
- Privacy: I’m doing small articles and videos that can show to people how to give more power on people’s privacy.
- Newest technologies: I am always open on the technologies that are capable to change the World in a positive way.
- Devices restoration: Every device has something in it that is useful, even when broken, or obsolete!