Latest Professional experience
SALPA - Geispolsheim (France)
Internship in Geispolsheim | From May 26 to August 31 2020 (2 months)
- Creation of a security audit of the holding:
- Physical Security,
- Webservers Security,
- Internal network & Devices Security.
- Installation of services:
- WSUS (Windows Server Update Services) to make sure all required updates are provided without breaking existing softwares required by the company;
- WDS (Windows Development Services) + MDT to install new machines with all required drivers and software with the less human interaction as possible;
- Application deployment (PDQ Deploy).
- User help:
- Security checks of emails gotten by people,
- Migration from Teamviewer 6 to Teamviewer 15,
- Changed several webservice parameters in order to better suit requirements from the company.
Collège Paul Bert – Fécamp (76) | September 2016 – August 2019 (3 years)
- Created internally my own C# program to list easily the school’s IT resources with the local region’s naming conventions (Normandy).
- Consolidated computer processes while improving existing security. As a result, external hacks are cut in half.
- Monitored and managed Active Directory, systems, network traffic, and security rules.
- Wrote and improved existing documentation in order to solve known problems, and discover potential efficiencies.
Customer service technician for Samsung France
Webhelp France (71) | Mars – September 2015 (7 months)
- Worked for Samsung France, for professional customers only.
- Took care of all technical questions customers had, while reporting all system problems or software incompatibilities.
- Learnt how to work under constant pressure and to organize myself in order to increase productivity and efficiency towards customers.
System Administrator | IT Technician
LaPsyDé (Paris – Sorbonne) | January – February 2013 (2 months)
- Wrote a PHP/SQL application in order to help tracking local scientific articles.
- Installed, and secured new Apple and Windows hardware.
- Monitored in real time the IT infrastructure.
- Created a backup system in real time for the laboratory stations.
- Troubleshooted IT networking and hardware problems.
- Wrote documentation on user problems encountered.
- eSports: I’ve been part of the community for years on high-skilled competitive games such as Quake or Counter-Strike.
- Open-Source / FOSS softwares: I am often using and contributing Open-Source softwares. A great software is always priceless.
- Privacy: I’m doing small articles and videos that can show to people how to give more power on people’s privacy.
- Newest technologies: I am always open on the technologies that are capable to change the World in a positive way.
- Devices restoration: Every device has something in it that is useful, even when broken, or obsolete!