October - November 2021
Who are we?
We'll reveal you everything.
BaseQ was initially created as a french clan created in 2010, known in several popular fast-paced shooters such as QuakeWorld, DOOM, Shootmania or Half-Life 1.
We then started hosting game servers in 2013 for competitive retro-shooters and games our team played on. We were the #1 choice of servers for several community events and european tournaments.
In 2016, we decided to stop our competitive team but only kept the servers alive for a few games we had a strong impact on the community. That is, until today, where our servers are stronger than ever, focusing on bringing many retro-shooters communities back alive.
- We want to help older popular videogames to not be forgotten by creating different servers, tools, mods, and maps.
- We desire to create a community focused on retro shooters with regular events.
- We want to provide high-quality community servers where players of all skills can have fun, from a fun & casual to competitive environment.
We host servers for...
What makes BaseQ great?
Our servers offer the following:
- High-Speed downloads through HTTP(S).*
- Competitive-ready settings.
- Quality maps ONLY!
- Servers with low uptimes: no more unusual physics!**
- Security patches against known attacks.
- And of course, we always take advices from the community to make them even greater.