Server updates | 18/02/2023
We have made numerous changes to our servers. Here’s the changelog:
- Fixed server crashes related to maps datacore, lambda_bunker & subtransit.
- Server doesn’t show the next map if a match is played.
- Fixed several colored messages and colored a few more for visual clarity.
- Spectators are now unable to vote or to start a votable command.
- Clear midprint messages during intermissions.
- New spectators now shouldn’t disturb spawn rotations.
- Increased the maximum amount of spectators allowed to watch during a game.
- Fixed a few more obscure exploits.
- Self-gauss protection is forced to ON.
Downloadable content should now be served using https.
Half-Life & Opposing Force
- Changed the maximum speeds to 300 instead of 270.
Quake 3 DefraG
- DefraG | Mixed #3 now has no more password.
- Removed the modded server (for now).
… Hey, I didn’t know Adrenaline Gamer’s source code was such a mess, even with a quite old SDK. ;P
As usual, a huge thank you for playing on our servers! ♥
If you want to support us, why not making a small donation to keep the servers alive, or even contributing to my Ko-Fi? \o/