Server Updates – 23/03/2022
Long time no see, friends! The servers ran perfectly well for a long time that we haven’t written anything for about two months. Wow.
This update is just about small game upgrades, and a few community changes/additions that were requested for the last 2 days.
A few website changes are also in the works. We just require some time to make it as good as possible, but it’ll be beneficial for all players around. Stay sharp!
- Updated the servers to the latest release.
- Added axebeta1 to the maplist.
- Removed experimental servers.
- Temporarily disabled Rocket Arena and the FFA server, for migration purposes.
Quake 3 Arena
- Added hub3tourney1 to the maplist (Original Q3 version of Dismemberment).
- If you want to play the QL version, callvote the map dismemberment.
- Added hub3aeroq3 to the maplist (Original Q3 version of Aerowalk).
- If you want to play the QL version, callvote the map aerowalk.
- Updated the maplist to reflect these changes.
- Increased Hitbox’s size from 1.05 to 1.08 (Duel only).
Quake 3 Arena (Dreamcast)
- Recreated the servers after a very recent corruption crash.
- Updated the server to the latest release.
- Corrected the HTTPS website not being loaded for some unknown reason.